Friday 1 February 2013

Back to the City Of Pines

Manila is a place that offers heaven and hell. Hell if you are new to the place and meet the wrong people which happened to me. I arrive in manila I little bit early, my cousin was still at work and can't pick me up. I was really tired and spending money at a motel near the bus station was really a bad Idea. I asked my cousin if it's okay if I just go straight to her place. She was against it at first but eventually give in. I took a taxi and my cousin told me that it will just take me 5-7 minutes from the bus station, unfortunately it took me an hour I was texting my cousin constantly  telling her whats happening and she told me that just keep quit or he might bring you somewhere. I just keep asking if we are near, suddenly I remember a trick I have seen on TV before, I dialed my cousins number and let the driver hear me tell her the plate number of the taxi, the description of the driver. The driver asked me what was that when I put down the phone and I told him that I just called my cousin in the military told him everything. The last thing I know is that I arrive to my destination paying nothing and with the driver saying sorry a lot of times.

Well I'm so glad I'm back to the place I know well. A place I'm not afraid to kick the drivers ass when he over charge me. There is something I'm proud off about baguio city, with my 10 years living in this place I have not yet been over charged yet.

anyway I'm back just arrived and I need some rest.. hehe will write more when I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter