Monday 14 January 2013

Sweet Isolation


 It’s been 3 days that I’ve been staying in the basement. Like someone with a plague no one would dare to come near me unless they are bringing my food. Somehow I feel like a princess, I’m not doing anything and yet food comes my way just when I need it. My evil mind would think that it’s nice to be sick but when I think about work it brings me to my senses.

I have been isolated to this basement before as well but not because I am sick, it’s because I’m doing a painting and I don’t need to be disturb, those where the first few months in painting school. These days I don’t even know if I can still hold a brush and paint something. This basement too was my first office. I was given the privilege to work at home back in 2010.

A lot of memories about this basement but today it’s something I don’t want to go through again. I don’t really get sick often but when I get sick it’s really bad and it takes days before I can recover. I don’t have the luxury of time tomorrow is my interview with another job. I don’t know what my new business would become so I am really looking for a fall back just in case things won’t work. I applied for a job and fortunately after a week of waiting I got a call from them just this morning.

Wish me luck on this interview.

2 comments:

Flag Counter