Sunday 6 January 2013

Long Distance

Long distance relationships are not as easy as other people may think. Specially if there is no communication between two lovers.

I had a taste of it a few days ago. People say that the first few weeks are the hardest, after that you will get use to it and it will be something normal again. I hope so. He left 4 days ago and the last message i got from him was, he is doing fine and he will go on board the ship the following morning and he told me that he loves me.

I don't know but i feel insanely crazy about this thing. I already miss him like crazy! This was not the first time but the first time was in the same continent. We have been together for nearly five years now and this is the first time he will go outside Asia.

I am just hoping this will be okey soon enough cause if it will continue like this I might go insane :). I hope him all the best at work and hopefully he's not taking it hard as I do. It's already hard for me but thinking that he's in the same shoes as I am is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter