Wednesday 16 January 2013

Bad news are Noises I Dread to Hear

I don't know but looks like I open my year with too much salt and lemon. Ian left without a trace to start it all  then I lost a client, then I got sick and since I had my red flag last December it did not stop. I wen't to the doctor to ask why I'm still bleeding just after she gave me medication with a promise that it will soon stop after two days.

Then she advice me to have an ultrasound which I did. I don't know but the doctor doing the ultrasound (my first time so I did not know that they need to put that dick like thing inside your opening) keep asking me if I had an operation before which I never did. He asked me if I got preggy I said no which is the truth.

I don't know but he keep asking me if I gave birth and I did not (I wish I did). So after the ultrasound I took the result and went to my doctor. Then he explained to me things I can't even comprehend bottom like is that she is advising me to get a raspa or sometimes called as dilation and curettage. This will cost an arm and a leg darn it.

I don't know what to do not, I'm already so stressed like hell and I don't like to be stressed more cause I might give in already to insanity.

6 comments:

  1. I can't say much... But just take care Aryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care Aryan...Hope you will be fine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! My experience with struggles is that they eventually get better and have made me stronger and wiser.

    ReplyDelete

Flag Counter